Accessible PDF training
This one day Accessible PDF training course is designed for people who want to know how to make web PDF content accessible and for anyone who is involved in the PDF creation and design process.
Next available Accessible PDF training dates:
Unfortunately there are no available dates
Please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.
Please read our training course Terms and conditions before making your booking.
Accessible PDF training course content
This one day Accessible PDF training course provides delegates with practical examples, comprehensive notes, guidelines and sources of reference.
The course can be tailored to meet the needs of your team and your organisation, but typical course content includes:
- Overview of Accessibility in Adobe Acrobat
- Making Adobe PDF forms accessible
- Setting the read order of tags in the document
- Adding descriptive text for forms, tables, links and image such as graphs
- Converting word documents to PDF and identifying issues and correcting tagging and markup
- Enabling settings for text access for screen reader devices
- Making documents pass the Accessibility checker
- Tagging scanned documents
You should be familiar with using Adobe Acrobat and have a clear understanding of working with HTML tags and knowledge of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and Web Standards.
We have trained
Vodafone, Macmillan, Midlands Coop, Save The Children, Help the Aged, AbstractMRM, ESRC, Woking Borough Council, Hastings Borough Council, Pernod Ricard, Hermes, English Heritage, Princes Trust, KPMG, BDO Stoy Hayward, Great Ormond Street Hospital, British Library, CIPD, National Trust, Waitrose, Next, MBNA, AXA PPP Healthcare, The Stationery Office, RBS Corporate, Cambridge University Press, Stroud and Swindon, Bibby Financial Services, Thames Valley University, The Equality and Human Rights Commission and more.
09.30am - 16.30pm
The maximum number of participants at our central london training facility is 8 per course and prices are £345 + VAT per head.
The course includes lunch and refreshments, and we fully cater for vegetarians or special dietary requirements (please mention this when booking your place).
24 Eversholt Street
Download course details and directions (Word file size; 61kb)
We offer a 15% discount if the same candidate books on more than one course. We also offer the same discount for not for profit organisations, and for organisations that send multiple candidates to the same course.
Offers from our sponsors
As well as providing you with up to date web training we also have partnered with some excellent companies within the user experience field to give each delegate access to discounts and deals when they attend one of our courses.
- Rosenfeld Media
- Each participant will receive a 20% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code and we will be giving away one book on each course by way of a lucky dip.
- Web Sort
- Web Sort is a web-based software application for remote online card sorting. Each participant will be given a 25% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Loop11 is an online and DIY usability testing tool. It allows usability professionals to conduct remote, unmoderated usability testing on any website. Loop11 is giving away one free usability test valued at $350, to each attendee of the Spotless Interactive "Web Usability Testing Training" courses with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Axure RP
- Axure RP is the leading tool for rapidly creating wireframes, prototypes and specifications for applications and web sites. Quickly get the benefits of prototyping without a lot of hassle. Each participant on our course will get an $89 discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Acuity ETS
- Acuity ETS are the UK's leading provider for eye tracking equipment and services and provide eyetrackers from Tobii the market leader thanks to its powerful hardware and flexible software. Each participant on our course will get a 10% discount off all rentals and rental services and 2.5% off purchases.
- OptimalSort enables you to run online card sorts with minimal fuss. Each participant on our course will get a 15% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code. Participants will also get a free monthly access account for the product.
Need some more information on Accessible PDF training?
We are ready to answer your questions right now, so please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.