CD / DVD testing
Do you have a product you are about to distribute on CD or DVD? We can help you test this product on a variety of configurations to make sure it works before you commit to the burning process, which on a large reproduction run can be very costly if you get it wrong.
Benefits of this service
We can test your site against Windows, Linux and Mac operating systems and have a fairly extensive list of browsers, service packed and plugins so you don't need to do this yourself.
- Can work within your existing development cycle
- Development teams can focus on development and we can focus on testing
- No need for full time Quality Assurance (QA) staff
- Give you an idea as to how well the site is or is not working that is impartial
- Reduces embarrassment of releasing a product with major bugs across certain browsers
- Requires human resource and budget
- Not enough time to implement all the bugs found
We aim to test the site to see how it performs on a matrix of browser and operating system combinations of your choice. We can also suggest a list of browsers and operating systems to get you started if you are not sure.
We use dedicated machines rather than VM Ware and we wipe all of our machines and load an image using Norton Ghost with predefined settings so as to make the test results as accurate as possible.
We can deliver a report with all of our findings from the testing including screenshots and descriptions of the problems.
Need some more information?
If you would like to learn more about how we can help you with CD testing or DVD testing then please call us or email us below and we would be happy to help out where we can.
We are ready to answer your questions right now, so please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.