Expert Usability Review & Reports
An expert usability review is performed by a highly skilled evaluator who uses your product or web site and assesses its usability against a set of principles or best practice guidelines.
Benefits of this service
An expert review is an excellent quick, inexpensive, and reliable method of finding out issues with your website or product at an early stage.
- Quick, simple and cheap to execute
- Low cost and can take as little as one day so good for smaller budgets
- Allows immediate improvement
- Allows for comparison with competitor
- Great way to develop focus areas for future usability tests
- Optimises user interaction based on latest research
- You need an expert to carry them out
- Does not involve end users so can be limited with regards to qualitative data
- Is not always reflective of how target end users may use the site and should be followed by usability testing
Using our own checklists based on industry recognised usability standards and best practice, our experts can review your design to identify a wide range of problems including navigation and content, which are likely to reduce usability and cause users problems.
We first get an idea of what your business is about, and what your business goals are. We also establish who your typical customers are in order to understand what your website needs to do.
We will then review your website or product using our own adapted checklists and can work with you to establish key tasks and user profiles to focus our tests on to get the best results for you.
We would typically look to deliver the following to your organisation as part of the expert usability review.
Report - we deliver clear, straightforward results presented in an easy to use format with practical recommendations.
Need some more information?
If you would like to learn more about how we can conduct an expert report then please call us or email us below and we would be happy to help out where we can.
We are ready to answer your questions right now, so please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.