Web usability testing training
This one day Web usability testing training course provides delegates with practical examples, comprehensive notes, guidelines and sources of reference.
Next available Web Usability testing training dates:
Unfortunately there are no available dates
Please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.
Please read our training course Terms and conditions before making your booking.
Web Usability training course content
This one day Web usability testing training course provides delegates with the following:
- Know how usability testing works
- Know which testing methodology to use and why
- Assess yourself to see if your suitable for being a test moderator
- Learn some of the best practice tips for moderating sessions
- Develop a usability test plan on a sample project
- Study checklists for testing preparation for before, during and after the test
- Have guidance on setting up your own usability lab
- Conduct five minute quick turnaround usability tests
- Understand about report writing and recommendations to include
You should be familiar with the web and basic usability principles.
We have trained
Vodafone, Macmillan, Midlands Coop, Save The Children, Help the Aged, AbstractMRM, ESRC, Woking Borough Council, Hastings Borough Council, Pernod Ricard, Hermes, English Heritage, Princes Trust, KPMG,
BDO Stoy Hayward, Great Ormond Street Hospital, British Library, CIPD, National Trust, Waitrose, Next, MBNA, AXA PPP Healthcare, The Stationery Office, RBS Corporate, Cambridge University Press, Stroud and Swindon, Bibby Financial Services, Thames Valley University, The Equality and Human Rights Commission and more.
09.30am - 16.30pm
The maximum number of participants at our central london training facility is 8 per course and prices are £345 + VAT per head.
The course includes lunch and refreshments, and we fully cater for vegetarians or special dietary requirements (please mention this when booking your place).
24 Eversholt Street
Download course details and directions (Word file size; 70kb)
We offer a 15% discount if the same candidate books on more than one course. We also offer the same discount for not for profit organisations, and for organisations that send multiple candidates to the same course.
Offers from our sponsors
As well as providing you with up to date web training we also have partnered with some excellent companies within the user experience field to give each delegate access to discounts and deals when they attend one of our courses.
- Rosenfeld Media
- Each participant will receive a 20% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code and we will be giving away one book on each course by way of a lucky dip.
- Web Sort
- Web Sort is a web-based software application for remote online card sorting. Each participant will be given a 25% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Loop11 is an online and DIY usability testing tool. It allows usability professionals to conduct remote, unmoderated usability testing on any website. Loop11 is giving away one free usability test valued at $350, to each attendee of the Spotless Interactive "Web Usability Testing Training" courses with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Axure RP
- Axure RP is the leading tool for rapidly creating wireframes, prototypes and specifications for applications and web sites. Quickly get the benefits of prototyping without a lot of hassle. Each participant on our course will get an $89 discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Acuity ETS
- Acuity ETS are the UK's leading provider for eye tracking equipment and services and provide eyetrackers from Tobii the market leader thanks to its powerful hardware and flexible software. Each participant on our course will get a 10% discount off all rentals and rental services and 2.5% off purchases.
- OptimalSort enables you to run online card sorts with minimal fuss. Each participant on our course will get a 15% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code. Participants will also get a free monthly access account for the product.
Need some more information on Web usability testing training?
We are ready to answer your questions right now, so please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email email@example.com and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.