Advanced Wireframing with Axure RP Pro 6 training
This Advanced Axure RP Pro 6 course is aimed at those who are already comfortable designing basic prototypes and want to learn how to exploit the advanced features of Axure RP Pro, in order to create complex and highly interactive prototypes.
This typically includes:
- User experience professionals
- User interface designers
- Information Architects
- Experience architects
- Web site managers
- Business analysts
- Project managers
You may work for an agency, a corporate firm, a local council, or anyone that is keen on interaction design and using Axure for rapid prototyping and testing.
Next available Advanced Wireframing with Axure RP Pro 6 training dates:
|Available dates:||Places left:||Booking status:|
|22nd May 2013||8||Book 22nd May 2013 course|
|11th September 2013||8||Book 11th September 2013 course|
Please read our training course Terms and conditions before making your booking.
Advanced Wireframing with Axure RP Pro 6 training course content
The course can be tailored to meet the needs of your team and your organisation, but typical course content includes:
- Create sophisticated prototypes with advanced AJAX interactions, including: Dynamic form validation, Mega drop-down menus, Lightboxes / interstitials, Animation and more
- Create iPhone/iPad prototypes that work on any web browser or as native iPad applications
- Generate interactive prototypes from Photoshop/jpeg visual designs for realistic user testing
- Integrate flash applications and YouTube videos into your prototypes
- Create your own reusable asset libraries
- Design your own templates to produce high-quality, customised prototype specifications
- Set up Axure for multi-user, collaborative projects with full version control
Looking for something simpler? You might want to look at our Wireframing with Axure RP Pro training course.
You must already be familiar with building basic Axure prototypes. Basic HTML knowledge is helpful, but not essential.
We have trained
Vodafone, Macmillan, Midlands Coop, Save The Children, Help the Aged, AbstractMRM, ESRC, Woking Borough Council, Hastings Borough Council, Pernod Ricard, Hermes, English Heritage, Princes Trust, KPMG,
BDO Stoy Hayward, Great Ormond Street Hospital, British Library, CIPD, National Trust, Waitrose, Next, MBNA, AXA PPP Healthcare, The Stationery Office, RBS Corporate, Cambridge University Press, Stroud and Swindon, Bibby Financial Services, Thames Valley University, The Equality and Human Rights Commission and more.
09.30am - 16.30pm
The maximum number of participants at our central london training facility is 8 per course and prices are £415 + VAT per head.
The course includes lunch and refreshments, and we fully cater for vegetarians or special dietary requirements (please mention this when booking your place).
24 Eversholt Street
View map to course (Links to Google Maps)
Download course details and directions (PDF file size; 235kb)
We offer a 15% discount if the same candidate books on more than one course. We also offer the same discount for not for profit organisations, and for organisations that send multiple candidates to the same course.
Offers from our sponsors
As well as providing you with up to date web training we also have partnered with some excellent companies within the user experience field to give each delegate access to discounts and deals when they attend one of our courses.
- Rosenfeld Media
- Each participant will receive a 20% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code and we will be giving away one book on each course by way of a lucky dip.
- Web Sort
- Web Sort is a web-based software application for remote online card sorting. Each participant will be given a 25% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Loop11 is an online and DIY usability testing tool. It allows usability professionals to conduct remote, unmoderated usability testing on any website. Loop11 is giving away one free usability test valued at $350, to each attendee of the Spotless Interactive "Web Usability Testing Training" courses with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Axure RP
- Axure RP is the leading tool for rapidly creating wireframes, prototypes and specifications for applications and web sites. Quickly get the benefits of prototyping without a lot of hassle. Each participant on our course will get an $89 discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code.
- Acuity ETS
- Acuity ETS are the UK's leading provider for eye tracking equipment and services and provide eyetrackers from Tobii the market leader thanks to its powerful hardware and flexible software. Each participant on our course will get a 10% discount off all rentals and rental services and 2.5% off purchases.
- OptimalSort enables you to run online card sorts with minimal fuss. Each participant on our course will get a 15% discount with an exclusive Spotless Interactive promo code. Participants will also get a free monthly access account for the product.
Need some more information on Advanced Wireframing with Axure RP Pro 6 training?
We are ready to answer your questions right now, so please contact us by telephone on +44 (0)207 168 7526 or drop us a quick email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to help you with any questions you might have.